Wednesday 6 February 2008

Love to nose!

My favorite websites for nosing are as follows;

Found
PostSecret

and now i found your camera

I love the secrets on post secret and adore the silly things and even emotive items that people find across America. I am always on the look out but haven't found anything yet!

I found your camera reminds me of my mums story. Her friend of many many years was diagnosed as terminally ill. Their close group of frineds decided that they would go out for a meal and a drink in our town (Wrexham). This really was a farewell dinner I suppose. Well they had a great night out apparently, doing what you do. Memory lane, laughs and booze. My mum took her camera as she wanted remember everyone there along with her friend. Too many drinks later (I am sure!) The camera was left on the table. Yes you guessed it. It was stolen. My mum was really upset later. I think she thought it was in her bag. She still thinks about that night and gets upset inside as she would loved to have had those photos. I hope the thief got pleasure as my mum certainly didn't. Well done scuzz bag. xxx

I love the messages from PostSecret. It is a place where the most heart felt sadness can be encouraged to be spoken about if not to friends or family but there to strangers. It really is amazing. It sends out positivity in a dark place. Something I need to focus on at the moment as work is really getting me down. I need to really find my calling and make a living from it. xxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

thecuriousrabbit said...

i LOVE postsecret!! its brilliant! x

Boys Quilt

Boys Quilt

Love Quilt

Love Quilt

Close up of dads quilt

Close up of dads quilt
You can clearly see all the detail from each of the pictures

Quilt for dad!

Quilt for dad!
Detail- isn't it pretty

Dads Quilt

Dads Quilt
Detail of dads quilt

Quilt for Dad

Quilt for Dad
Given to my dad for his birthday