Wednesday 5 December 2007

Rainy Day




Ohh it's miserable out there. Blistery and cold! The rain is hitting against the window and the sky is graying darker and darker. The greatest things about this weather misery is that you can get lovely and cosy at home. Batten down the hatches folks, put on your fluffiest clothes and put on the kettle! Diagnosis Murder is on in the background and I'm feeling toasty.




I thought I would take some photos of my quilts with the new camera on loan from my brother Niall. It went all sunny just before the rain started. Unfortunately they didn't turn out as well as

hoped. I think I best give up! Aaahhh well. he he he. The picture above is of the rain and tree's outside my front room window. buuurrrrggggghhhhhh I went on to take some photos of the bunting I made.




I really do like the way the pink and the red turned out! They are both equally delightful! I also like the way the photos are all dark and mysterious! So there you go folks that's about all that is going on in the world of the little stitcher!




xxxxxxx Take care xxxxxxx

No comments:

Boys Quilt

Boys Quilt

Love Quilt

Love Quilt

Close up of dads quilt

Close up of dads quilt
You can clearly see all the detail from each of the pictures

Quilt for dad!

Quilt for dad!
Detail- isn't it pretty

Dads Quilt

Dads Quilt
Detail of dads quilt

Quilt for Dad

Quilt for Dad
Given to my dad for his birthday